For Mom and Baby
Having a baby is very exciting, and we feel especially privileged to provide care for you and your baby during this special time. Obstetrical care at Mercy Health Partners is performed by experts who are specially trained in caring for mothers and their children.
We've created a friendly, comfortable atmosphere where you and your new baby can get to know each other. Plus, our staff is always on hand to answer your questions and provide reassuring advices on how to best meet your infant's needs.
Our Birth Center features:
- Private labor and delivery rooms
- In-room Jacuzzi tub for relaxing during labor
- Private mother and baby rooms with partner rooming-in option
- Outstanding obstetricians, midwives, family practice residents and pediatricians
- State-of-the-art Cesarean section suite
- Perinatologist and neonatologist consultants
- Full-time laborist
- On-staff lactation educators
- Professional photography provided by PINKBLUE Studio
Newborn Hearing Screening
Roughly one in 200 newborns has a hearing loss that can affect speech and language development. This hearing loss can be easily detected with the simple, painless hearing exams we provide. The test takes just a few minutes, and most babies sleep through the entire procedure. All babies with hearing loss can be helped.
Our Birth Center is located at the Mercy Health Partners Hackley Campus.
For upcoming classes and support groups, please call 231-727-5272 or visit our Classes & Events page.